You've found my latest post and thank you so much for actually reading! I'm so thankful for all the positive feedback and support on my small business. It's been really reassuring and a major driver for continuing what I'm doing.
If you're a small business just starting up here are some things I'm learning.
- Learn to do much of the basic skills yourself, you'll save yourself money
- If you don't have the skills, you can either learn or pay someone to do it. The trade off is that unless you have a strong desire, paying someone will allow you to focus on other aspects of your business
- Keep improving your business, whether its setting up another sales channel, learning new social media or thinking of ways to drive traffic. It's all good!
- Take it slow, Rome wasn't built in a day and your business won't be either!
- Take time to rest and relax. Spend your weekends (or off days) thinking and doing of other things
Some great resources I'm using
- Shopify: Naturally, Shopify is my website host and builder. It's extremely easy to use and I'm so happy with it!
- Upwork: If you need something done, go here and post a job!
- Canva: For design work, they have a boat load of images, fonts and creative examples
- Google: Literally, you can Google anything
- YouTube: Literally, you can YouTube anything
Have an awesome day!